To make sure everyone sharing the mountain has a safe and enjoyable experience
Always follow the Snow Code:
Always stay in control.
Know your ability, start easy, be able to stop and avoid other people.
People below you have the right of way.
Obey all ski area signage.
Signs are there for your safety, keep out of closed areas.
Look before you leap.
Stop where you can be seen.
Don’t lose what you use.
Stay on scene.
Respect gets respect.
Essential clothing for the mountain
- Minimum of 3 layers of warm clothing (thermal, shirt, woolen jersey or polar fleece)
- Waterproof and wind proof jacket and trousers
- Hat and warm, waterproof gloves or mittens
- Spare dry clothing, especially warm socks
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
Essential items to keep in your car
- Chains that fit your car’s tyres
- Bottled water
- Snack food
Media visits, filming & photography
Mt Dobson Ski Area operates under a license issued by the Department of Conservation. As such, any commercial filming or photography needs to meet the guidelines of the operating license. Please contact us before you visit.
Subscribe to our news and HeaLth & Safety TXT messages
Signup and you’ll get:
- vouchers or discounts from our partners
- immediate communication regarding important or safety issues for your visit to Mt Dobson
- news about Mt Dobson and weather condition
- events on the mountain